[Three Rivers TESOL] Membership and Conference Reminders

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:33:09 CDT 2020

Good morning!

We just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for being a 3RT
member.  We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve this professional
community and hope that you find your membership valuable.  Below is the
list of some of the perks to being a part of 3 Rivers TESOL:

   - An opportunity to serve on the executive board
      <https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/board/>
      - A chance to win free admission to the PennTESOL East conference on
      Nov. 21
      <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EVRdHJJHuwxis7BBRh_wAVAe-KTu7rjA4Xndt_j9QjM/edit?usp=sharing>
      - A free two-month subscription to ESL Library
      <http://www.esllibrary.com/threeriverstesolmembers> (Password:
      3RT2020)
      - 3RT Newsletters
      <https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/2020-summer-newsletter/>
      - Professional development opportunities (e.g. conferences, seminars,
      webinars, social hours) <https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/events/>
      - Professional development grant opportunities
      <https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/grants-awards/>

We continually evaluate our membership services to see how we can best
serve you.  If you have any additional ideas or suggestions please feel
free to email president at threeriverstesol.org

Also, if you haven't yet registered, there is still room to attend this
weekend's Fall Conference: Remotely Together. It's free, but you must
register
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/members-events/#!event-register/2020/10/16/2020-fall-3rt-virtual-conference>
!

Thank you for your continued support!