[Three Rivers TESOL] 3RT Fall Conference Registration Reminder

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:18:40 CDT 2020

Hello!

If you haven't already registered for the virtual 2020 3RT Fall Conference,
please register
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/members-events/#!event-register/2020/10/16/2020-fall-3rt-virtual-conference>
today!

You can check out the conference program
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Three-Rivers-TESOL-Fall-2020-Conference-Agenda11.pdf>
and this year the conference is free for all participants! Seats are
limited, so register early!

We are also asking for 3RT members to check their membership status and
renew their membership <https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/membership/> for
the coming year. We're working on ways to provide more year-long benefits
to members in 3RT and with International TESOL coming to Pittsburgh in
2021, becoming a 3RT member now is the best way to get involved!

We hope to see you next week in one of the conference sessions!

Best,

Three Rivers TESOL board