[Three Rivers TESOL] Fwd: message to members to register

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:35:44 CDT 2020

Calling all 3RT members:

It is not too late to register for the 3RT Virtual Fall Conference, which
will be held on October 16 and 17.  The theme of our conference is *Remotely
Together. *We feel strongly that being remotely together is so important
during these extraordinary times. This is one of the main reasons why we
decided to waive the registration fee for this year’s event. We hope that
you will join us in this opportunity to reconnect and network with
colleagues.

 Click here to register for this year’s free virtual fall conference
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/members-events/#!event-register/2020/10/16/2020-fall-3rt-virtual-conference>

We hope to see you there!