If you have been accepted to present at the 2020 TESOL International Convention and need assistance with your travel, please apply to the 3RT Travel Grant. The application deadline is December 1, 2019. Please read the requirements to learn what you need to do to apply for this year’s travel grant.
- Proposal acceptance letter to the TESOL International Convention
- 3RT member in good standing
- Completed application form and a written statement submitted to email@example.com by December 1st
If you are selected as a travel grant recipient:
- The board will review the application and notify successful applicants with a check by January 15th .
- $1,000 in total with award amounts of up to a maximum of $500 per person
- Successful applicants:
- attend International TESOL convention and present
- write an article for the 3RT Newsletter
If you will be presenting at the International TESOL Convention in Denver and do not have other forms of funding, please apply!