[Three Rivers TESOL] 3RT Discussion Listserv

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 05:19:25 CDT 2020

Hello!

The 3RT Discussion List is going to be used again as a way for teachers and
others in the ESL community to share ideas and resources. Since we cannot
meet in person and there are ongoing changes to how ESL education is being
delivered now and will continue to be delivered, we hope you will join in
the conversation!

To be a part of this separate list, you need to first sign up. Go to
www.threeriverstesol.org and click on *Membership *and then *Email lists*
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/e-mail-lists/>. Sign up for the Discussion
List and you will be added to the list after confirming your email.

Then, share your thoughts, resources, successes, or questions with the
group by emailing Threeriverstesol-discussion at threeriverstesol.org.

Please remember that the views and ideas shared here are the individual's
and not Three Rivers TESOL. We ask that anyone posting or commenting be
respectful and professional at all times.

Thanks in advance for sharing your ideas with the greater ESL community!

Best,
3RT Board