[Three Rivers TESOL] 3RT Spring Newsletter

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Fri May 15 05:53:03 CDT 2020

 Hello and Happy Spring!

- The 3RT Newsletter Spring 2020
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/3RT-Spring-Newsletter-5.15.20.pdf>
is available online and attached to this email. It includes articles from
some of the planned presenters at the Spring Seminar and information about
how you can get involved in the TESOL 2022 conference happening in
Pittsburgh!

*- Remember that you can apply for the 3RT Professional Development grant
by May 31. *Read about the grant here
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/grants-awards/>and then fill out the
application
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Three-Rivers-TESOL-Professional-Development-Grant-Application_2020-2021.pdf>.
This is available to 3RT members and non-members.

- Last, missing the typical 3RT community? Want to share any conference
presentations that were cancelled, find out what's been working for online
ESL teaching, or share ideas about how to prepare lessons that can be
taught in-person or online? Use the 3RT discussion list-serve as a way to
collaborate online while we can't be together in person.

Sign up for the Discussion List
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/e-mail-lists/>and then email
Threeriverstesol-discussion at threeriverstesol.org with your questions,
resources, or ideas. We ask that contributors be respectful and
professional at all times.

Best,
3RT Executive Board