[Three Rivers TESOL] 3RT Conference Reminder and Website Update

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:53:20 EDT 2019

Hello!

Welcome to all of the 3RT members who have joined over the past month!
We're getting ready for the 2019 Fall Conference
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/events/> on October 19th and will be
announcing the schedule shortly.

You can register
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/members-events/#!event-list>for the
conference now! Early bird pricing (individual member - $20; student member
- $15) ends on October 15, 2019. If you have a membership through your
institution, please contact your institution about registering.

Also, we have updated our website to include advocacy information
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/tesol-community/tesol-advocacy-information/>.
Look for the "TESOL Community" tab on the top right of the website. Here
you will find information from the 2019 TESOL Advocacy and Policy
conference in Washington DC about how to make your voice heard in support
of ESL learners. It includes tips and talking points for contacting
government representatives and background information about several current
federal policies towards English Language education.

See you at the conference on October 19!

3RT Executive Board