[Three Rivers TESOL] 3RT Elections Now Open!

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:29:43 CDT 2020

Hello!

We hope you are all staying healthy and practicing good social distancing!
Please note the upcoming activities and opportunities:

   - Elections for the 3RT Vice President are now open. Please vote
   <https://forms.gle/kwKAZrjegHeACvSK9>! You must be a member of Three
   Rivers TESOL to vote. You can join here
   <https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/members-signup/#join> if you are not
   currently a member. Elections will be open through noon (12:00 PM) on April
   18, 2020.

   - Also, due to COVID-19, we will be emailing the 2019-2020 update that
   is usually covered at the Spring Seminar. If you have anything you would
   like to include or if you want to bring anything to the 3RT Board's
   attention to include in that update, please email
   president at threeriverstesol.org.

   - We are hoping to be able to offer a professional development
   opportunity this summer, but the 2020 Spring Seminar is cancelled. Please
   stay tuned for an update later this spring.

   - *The Professional Development Grant opportunity is available through
   May 31. *You can read about the specifics here
   <https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/grants-awards/>. This is a great
   opportunity to get funding to learn about some of the tech tools, online
   teaching practices, or in-person activities that you may be learning about
   now.

   - Please see below if you are interested in volunteering at the 2021
   International TESOL Convention.

Thanks!
3RT Board

-