[Three Rivers TESOL] Remake Learning and the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh: Spring Educator Forum

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:21:15 EST 2019

Hello!

Please read the invitation below to attend the *Spring Educator Forum*,
hosted in partnership with Remake Learning and the World Affairs Council of
Pittsburgh. It will focus on ways to create more welcoming school
environments--and better educational outcomes--for our immigrant, refugee,
and English learner students. We'll hear from a range of speakers including
education researchers, community providers, youth leaders, as well as local
ESL teachers and refugee students themselves. *We welcome all interested
educational professionals to attend*, including school staff,
administration, general education teachers, support staff, nurses, and
community educators or volunteers.

The forum will be held on *Saturday, March 23rd* at the Young Scholars of
Western PA Charter School from 8am-4:30pm. *Act 48 credits, lunch, and
childcare will be provided! *Please find more information about the agenda,
directions, and registration at the Eventbrite page
<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Fall-for-all-educator-forum-tickets-54429777931&data=02%7C01%7Csdmeyer%40pitt.edu%7C67a9bccd587f4142d59408d6a314c38d%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C1%7C636875706922303323&sdata=ncZnWRpeqyewKagyMvxta5SJtlPRPBRbg25BD4AfT4Y%3D&reserved=0>.
Additionally, please note we may be able to provide group discounts or
scholarships if cost is an issue.

We hope you will attend and spread the word! Feel free to reach out to
Jenna (jenna at changeagency.world) with any questions.

Best,
3RT Board