[Three Rivers TESOL] Want to subscribe to the new 3RT discussion mailing list?

Bill Price wcp5 at pitt.edu
Sun Oct 22 19:18:24 EDT 2017

Hello Three Rivers TESOL members,

We now have an *announcements* list and a *discussion* list:

   official announcements list. Only board members can use it to send
   messages.

   - A suggestion was made at the conference that we also create an "open"
   mailing list that anyone can send messages to, so I have created a
discussion
   list
   <http://threeriverstesol.org/mailman/listinfo/threeriverstesol-discussion_threeriverstesol.org>
   .

If you are interested in joining the new discussion list, please click
below and enter your email address:

After you join, you can send messages to all the members of the discussion
list by sending emails to threeriverstesol-discussion at threeriverstesol.org.

Relevant information/links about our two mailing lists have been updated on
the Three Rivers TESOL website.

Best,
Bill Price
Three Rivers TESOL Webmaster