[Three Rivers TESOL] New grants for you to apply for! (applications enclosed)

Bill Price wcp5 at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 18 10:58:23 EDT 2017

Dear Three Rivers TESOL members,

As announced in our latest newsletter, Three Rivers TESOL is offering two
competitive grants which you are invited to apply for. One is a travel
grant for people presenting at the TESOL International conference and the
other is a professional development grant.

Details are published on our website here:

https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/grants-awards/

Please see the attached applications if you are interested in applying.

Best,
Bill Price
Three Rivers TESOL Webmaster