[Three Rivers TESOL] Conference information and looking for interest section chairs

Ying Zhang zhang at rmu.edu
Wed Oct 11 14:07:31 EDT 2017

Dear Three Rivers TESOL members and friends,
Thanks to your support, Three Rivers TESOL is (almost) ready for its Fall
conference. Attached please find the conference information booklet with
detailed information on all sessions, conference site, and logistics. We
will send out information about the technology set up to all the presenters
later. Please spread the news and encourage your colleagues and students to
attend.

We are also seeking interest session chairs for the following sessions:
PK-12, Teacher education (TE), Computer-assisted language learning (CALL),
and Adult education (AE). If you are interested to become a chair, please
contact me. Thank you so much for your support and we are looking forward
to seeing you on the 21st at Duquesne.

3RT board

--
Ying Zhang, Ph.D