[Three Rivers TESOL] 2020 Virtual 3 Rivers Conference Registration Open

Megan Reiley megan.e.reiley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:36:30 CDT 2020

[image: image.png]
Hello!

Registration is now open for the 3 Rivers TESOL Fall 2020 Virtual
Conference. You can register
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/members-events/#!event-register/2020/10/16/2020-fall-3rt-virtual-conference>here!
It will be Friday, Oct. 16- Saturday, Oct. 17 with live and pre-recorded
events. The highlighted speakers are both members of the International
TESOL board with years of experience teaching and working with
international students. We're working hard to make sure the conference is a
time to network, learn and share as always, just in the virtual world this
year.

Remember that conference presentation proposals are still being accepted.
Read about it and plan to submit your proposal
<https://threeriverstesol.org/wp/2020/09/02/3rt-fall-conference-call-for-proposals/>
by September 25, 2020 at 11:59 PM. That new idea that you tried in class
last week is worth sharing about - everyone is learning and adapting more
than ever before and sharing our ideas, practices, and activities furthers
the collaboration and cooperation that we want to model to our students.

Also, feel free to forward this on to colleagues. With the current ESL
situation, many instructors who are not currently at the institutions where
they have previously worked may not be getting these updates. If you know
of someone who would be interested in attending, please let them know about
the conference.

Best,
3RT Board