[Three Rivers TESOL discussion] Online teaching opportunities

Phung, Linh LPhung at Chatham.edu
Wed Sep 26 11:40:14 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I hope your semester is going well. I'm forwarding this opportunity in case any of you is interested or knows someone that is interested. I teach online myself, but only to my parents at this time. It's just convenient to just turn on the computer and start teaching.

KY School (http://kycoding.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/KYOnlineSchool/) is hiring for the following positions.

1. Daycare teachers, elementary school teachers, middle school and high school teachers to teach English online to international students. Teaching experience and teacher certification are preferred.

2. Online teaching for SAT, ACT, AP, TOEFL, etc

3. A retired school principal who has experience working at elementary, middle, or high schools in the US.

Teaching positions are independent contracts with hourly payment of $25-$60. The principal position can be regular part-time or full-time.

Email MaryChen at usademy.com<mailto:MaryChen at usademy.com> to apply.
Best,

Linh

Linh Phung, EdD
Director, English Language and Pathways Programs
Chatham University
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
(1)412-365-1146
www.chatham.edu/international<http://www.chatham.edu/international>